Before you read the add turn to your Bibles to Daniel 11: 44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
and Rev 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Wiki definition of InternmentInternment is the imprisonment or confinement of people, commonly in large groups, without trial. The Oxford English Dictionary (1989) gives the meaning as: "The action of ‘interning’; confinement within the limits of a country or place". Most modern usage is about individuals, and there is a distinction between internment, which is being confined usually for preventive or political reasons, and imprisonment, which is being closely confined as a punishment for crime.
National Guard recruits advertisement running now/
Internment / Resettlement Specialists in the Army are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility. Internment / Resettlement Specialists provide rehabilitative, health, welfare, and security to US military prisoners within a confinement or correctional facility; provide custody, control, supervision and security to internees within a detention/internment facility; conduct inspections; prepare written reports; coordinate activities of prisoners/internees and staff personnel.
Some of your duties as an Internment / Resettlement Specialist may include:
- Assisting with supervision and management of confinement and detention operations
- Providing internal or external security to confinement/corrections facilities or detention/internment facilities
- Providing custody, control, supervision and escort to all security levels of U.S. military prisoners or internees/detainees
- Counseling and guidance to individual prisoners within a rehabilitative program
- Preparing or reviewing reports and records of prisoners/internees and programs
Job training for a Internment / Resettlement Specialist requires 19 weeks, one day of One Station Unit Training (OSUT) which includes Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training. Part of the training is spent in the classroom and part in the field. Some of the skills you'll learn about:
- Military laws and jurisdictions
- Level of Force Procedures
- Unarmed Self-Defense Techniques
- Police Deviance and Ethics Procedures
- Interpersonal Communications Skills
- Close confinement operations
- Search and restraint procedures
- Use of firearms
- Custody and control procedures
Helpful attributes include:
- An ability to think and react quickly
- An ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- An interest in law enforcement and crime prevention
Advanced level Internment / Resettlement Specialist supervise and train other Soldiers within the same discipline. As an advanced level Internment / Resettlement Specialist, you may be:
- Responsible for all personnel working in the confinement/correctional facility, including security, logistical, and administrative management of the prisoner/internee population
- Supervising and establishing all administrative, logistical and food support operations, confinement/correctional, custodial, treatment, and rehabilitative activities
- Conducting stand-alone operations, providing command and control, staff planning, administration and logistical services, and custody/control for the operation of an Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee (EPW/CI) camp, detainee internment facility
- Conducting stand-alone operations, providing command and control, staff planning, administration and logistical services, and custody/control for the operation of a displaced civilian (DC) resettlement facility
The skills you'll learn as a Internment / Resettlement Specialist will help prepare you for a future with federal, state, county or city law enforcement agencies. You might also be able to pursue a career as a security guard with industrial firms, airports or other businesses and institutions.
The recruiting video
Quote from Ellen G White from Book Testimonies Vol 9 starting from page 11 (911)
"Fearful tests and trials await the people of God. The spirit of war is stirring the nations from one end of the earth to the other. But in the midst of the time of trouble that is coming,--a time of trouble such as has not been since there was a nation,--God's chosen people will stand unmoved. Satan and his host cannot destroy them, for angels that excel in strength will protect them".