The many chaotic events around the world shows the gradual but sure withdrawal of the Holy spirit and protecting angels holding back the winds of strife.
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Note the strife represents anything that can go wrong would go wrong as know in Murphy's Law but seen in examples in Job.
Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for naught?
10 Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
In Jobs experience when God remove his protecting hand to disprove Satan's claim that Job will turn on God if He God refuse to bless him. Hear-in lies the detail examples of removing such a protection.
- Sword ,bloodshed,Captivity - Job 1:15
- Implements of economic production taken away by force aka Economic distress. Job 1:17.
- Sudden Death by Natural disasters Job 1:16,18,19
If one has to build a page of all the major calamities in the world that is happening now man-made and natural in nature you will have huge website.The earth is indeed catapulting to a climatic and fiery end, yet multitude are oblivious to the closing events of this earth's history.
The Bible says Noah preached for 120 years yet the people were caught unaware of the impending doom in the flood. Luke says.
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
You see it is human to think if just one of these events of chaos is happening in your country,village or island then things are not so bad.
Remember the calamitous events are happening at this time around the world.Which is a small place compare to what is was 30 years ago. Is not the world a little place in the eyes of God?
Note the time of trouble mention in Daniel 12:1,Matthew 24:21,Luke 21:23,Mark 13:19 will be world wide and happening simultaneously.Just like Job's experience.
When the Holy Spirit has been withdrawn,that invisible individual of the Godhead, when He no longer restrain and pleads with the hearts of men,demons then will fully inhabit the minds and hearts of men. The French Revolution,the Rwanda genocide,the Hitler's torture camps,The activities in the Balkans will all seem like child's-play. Such is the nature of souls under the full influence of sin. Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things , and desperately wicked: who can know it?
So what do we do ?
- For one we should stop burying our heads in the sand and take cognisance of the coming judgements. Read Isaiah 24 all of it you will see.Luke 21,Matthew 24,Mark 13,
- Take heed, before our merciful God sends Judgement he sends warnings,more than one, see Jonah and Nineveh Jonah3, Sodom and Gomorrah,Noah just before the flood,woes on Scribes and Pharisees (Matthew 23),Listen to the voice of warning as is presented in the Bible.
- Glorify God in your flesh.Live righteously, soberly, abstaining from the Lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of Life.1Corinthians 6:19. This also mean living healthy,abstaining from unclean foods and eventually moving back to God's original Edenic diet. There is a direct correlation between diet and spirituality. 1Corinthians 3:17.
- Do what ever physical possible to move yourself and your family out of the city centres.This in particular requires much pray and direction. City and centers of dense population seem to be a magnet to Satan and his immoral influences. Get as far out as possible to country living where you can be at one with God. Where you can learn from the tutelage of nature which draws the mind back to Christ. All the scripture mentions above in point 1 tells us living in the city will be a dangerous thing as we enter into the close of the end of the world.Moving out must be done with all the care,but all the haste as soon as possible. Not to mention during the climatic events of the judgements on the cities getting out would be a problem.See a detail study on this by many respectable men.click here.
Luke 21 says
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
God is warning us through his word and those who don't read the Bible he is trying to get your attention via the calamities and the great events.Look up for our redemption draweth nigh.